Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nap Hair

Every time Molly wakes up from her nap she always has the most interesting hair, but I think this one by far has been the best. I really should take a picture and have a book of Molly's nap hair. They are all so unique. As funny as her hair is the bad part is there is no calming it down so when she wakes up like this and we have to go in public well it just stays like this. I used to care but don't any more. Yes I have tried wetting it and brushing it down, putting spray or gel in it but then it just looks greasy. The only way to tame it is to give her a bath and wash it so like I said before: we do go in public like this. It gives a little character I think :) and it definitely makes for a conversation.



I have added this neat little reactions button to all of my posts but please still feel free to leave a comment if you like :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Definitely start a nap hair photo album! Love that idea!