Monday, April 19, 2010

Love, Hate


Oh these clothes. We have a love hate relationship, these clothes and I. I am constantly scrubbing out stains wondering where it came from. Trying to keep them on my child when she would rather be in just a diaper. Chasing her around just to put a shirt on her because she hates it going over her head. And last but not least hanging up all these little clothes to dry so that they will stop shrinking. I know what some of you are thinking why in the world would you bother with hanging her clothes to dry because I used to think that, but after so many times of seeing my little darlings midriff after only a few washes I figure I best start doing something so they last longer and so my sweet little angel is not showing her belly to everyone. But I do love these clothes, not the clothes themselves but what they represent right now in my life. Every time I look at them I see how small and sweet they are and how small and sweet my baby is and that will not be forever. Well small will not be forever but hopefully the sweet will stay around :)

3 comments:

Alidon said...

Awww, what a sweet post. Laundry in general = hate, but when you put it that way, I think I'll try to enjoy it a little more... While it lasts. :)

Kyle and Marci said...

Ahhh, I can totally relate!

Michelle said...

I was just sorting my girls clothes and remember every single outfit they have. Ahhh the memories. You will have these too and will laugh when you remember hanging the clothes and trying to keep stuff on Molly. I might need to start with hang drying because I see Masons belly all the time!