Sunday, July 18, 2010

Need a Stylist?

I can't promise it will turn out the way you like it, okay well I can pretty much guarantee it will not turn out the way you want it but she sure is cute. Since the day Molly could put her hand up to her head she has never let me put a bow or clip in her hair. She refuses and pulls it out. Since her bangs are really starting to get in her face I try my hardest to get one in and I always tell her "it doesn't hurt" and "you look so pretty." Well a couple of weeks ago I let her play with my hair so she could maybe see that it is not that bad and the whole time she fixed my hair she told me "it not hurt you" and "so pretty." She still will not let me put anything in her hair but she has found something else she likes to do and that is brush my hair.




No comments: