Saturday, January 1, 2011

Look Back at 2010

January:
Molly was one and half (so little and still not much hair)

February:
It snowed.

March:
My Granny turned 90.

April:
Easter

May:
Molly moved out of her crib to her big girl bed.
AND it was my last month/year teaching.  I would now be staying home to take care of Molly and work part-time doing PlayWisely.

June:
Molly turned 2!
And the annual family fishing trip.

July:
4th of July party


and Bret's Grandparents celebrated their 64th Wedding Anniversary.

August:
Fun on the boat.

September:
Labor day weekend with some friends.

October:
Giving out candy at Halloween.

November:
My Uncle Larry passed away.
And Thanksgiving with the families.

December:
Molly enjoyed the decorations and presents this year.

AND Bret turned 30!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love this. Molly has grown up so much this past year! I know 2011 will be such a wonderful year for you guys!