Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Working At The Car Wash

Not this little miss!  I asked her to help me wash my car since it was a nice day.  She was so excited, but the minute she got some water on her shirt she ran inside took off her clothes and stood at the garage door and supervised me.  In case you are wondering I tried to get her to put on her swimsuit but she wanted nothing to do with it.



So here I am washing the car all by myself.

I could not get a picture (nor did I want a picture) of me really washing the car, so this will have to do. 

3 comments:

Alison said...

Your artist's rendering of yourself is actually very accurate. Maybe just needs an extra-small pooch of a baby belly, otherwise, spot on. :)

Michelle said...

This is hilarious! Love the stick drawing!

Megan said...

Love the drawing too! Too funny!