Sunday, June 19, 2011

AnniBirthday and Father's Day = Busy!

Today was Bret and my 7 year Anniversary, my 30th Birthday, AND Father's Day!  Not to mention Molly's birthday is in two days.  Yes this time of June is busy.

For the AnniBirthday, as I like to call it, Bret surprised me/us with a night away at the the Gaylord hotel in Grapevine.  I had a wonderful massage and pedi.  Then we had a great dinner at a local Tex-Mex restaurant in downtown Grapevine, all kid free!!  Thank you to Bret's mom and dad for keeping Molly for the night.  This was the only picture I took of our time away.



Well I did get this picture of this classy tattoo on this lady :)

Sunday morning we got up checked out of the hotel and headed over to Bret's grandparents for a little birthday party for Molly (which I will post about later) and me plus Father's Day lunch.


Happy Father's Day to the best dad Molly could ask for!  I know that this new little one on the way will love him and adore him just as much!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How fun! Happy Birthday/Anniversary you guys. Great gift Bret!