Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 (Act 1 & 2)

Act 1:
We went over to Bret's grandparents on Thanksgiving day and ate some wonderful food and good visits with family. 

Molly loves to play under their dinning room table.

Hattie and Audrey


The three cousins: Molly, Hattie, and Audrey


Act 2:
Friday we traveled to Cleveland, TX where both of my grandparents live.  We had Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family on Friday and my mom's on Saturday.  For confidentiality reasons (really just for the sake of not embarrassing my family members or myself) I cannot tell you everything that happened in Cleveland.  What happens in Cleveland stays in Cleveland and if you have ever been to an east Texas Thanksgiving then you might have some clue of what I am talking about.  We did have a great time and had lots of food.  I will say we did eat something different each day: Thursday - roasted turkey, Friday - fried turkey, and Saturday fried turkey and a delicious grilled pork tenderloin.







1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow you guys were busy! Looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving!