Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Round One

This past weekend we had Christmas with my side of the family.  We all traveled to Cleveland, TX where my parents and siblings came in from San Antonio, well really Stockdale but trying to explain to people where that is....it is just easier to say San Antonio.

On Friday we had Christmas with my immediate family then went over to my dad's mom for Christmas with his family where we had a delicious spread of Mexican food.

On Saturday we had Christmas with my mom's side of the family.  Thanks to my dad for all of his fishing at the coast we had a scrumptious fish fry.

Molly, Colton, and Rylan playing in the leaves


Lori, Rylan, and Hattie


Molly and Rylan helping make santa hats


Hattie and her Rudolph nose




My Mamaw (my mom's mom) and the Great Grand kids


My immediate family:  My mom, dad, two sisters, brother, brother in law, niece, and nephew


My Mamaw and just the Grandkids.  Well actually we are missing one.  Amanda we miss you!  Her husband is in the Coast Guard and is stationed in Sitka, AK but not for much longer.



2 comments:

Alison said...

That looks so fun! You're lucky to have your grandparents still living. :)

I love the reindeer nose of Hattie's and I love how close Rylan and Molly seem to be. :)

The Gillaspie Family said...

You have a precious Mamaw....