Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun Friday!

When I was teaching every Friday at school we had "Fun Friday" in my class.  It was still educational but we let loose a little and played more games, went outside more, had cooking and social lessons, played with the other classes (this is all possible because I had a self contained Special Ed classroom).  It was Fun Friday!  Well today I decided to have a little "Fun Friday" with Molly. 

We started the morning playing outside.  Molly told me she was cold and needed her life-jacket with arms (her jacket) and a hat, but she was fine in her flip-flops and shorts.

Then we headed over to the library to check out some books and while we were there Molly got to play on the computer. 

After the library we grabbed some lunch from Chicken Express and headed over to one of the parks for lunch and some playtime. 




We had a lot of fun and to top it off Molly is taking a nice long nap while I type this :) The day is not over so who knows what we will do this evening.  Happy Fun Friday!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Molly is adorable! I really like the second pic.