Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's On T.V.

When Molly came along and I was working I NEVER had time to watch t.v. not even when I would DVR something.  I would not have time to get around to watching it and it would get deleted.  They only way I knew what was going on was hearing all of the teachers talk about the shows in the teachers lounge at lunch.  Now that I am not working full time I have been able to enjoy this so called invention:  the television/DVR.  Now that all of the new shows have started up here is what you might find us watching, and not necessarily together.

My top three:
1. Modern Family
2. Glee (I know I know, yes I watch it but sometimes I do fast forward when they are getting on my nerves)
3. Grey's ( I started watching this again but if it gets to dramaish then I will look for something else :)



Bret's Top Three:
1. BASEBALL (when it is baseball season that is all that is on our t.v regardless if the Rangers are playing)
2. Community
3. The Big Bang Theory



Molly's Top Three:
1. Dora
2. Max and Ruby
3. Fresh Beat Band



2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute post!! Love it!

Desperate Housewives, Greys, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and The Bachelor Pad...those are my "must watch" trashy shows! :-)

Michelle said...

How fun! Might need to post something like this.