Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

What a crazy and busy Thanksgiving we had!  The Thanksgiving Holiday started off by Wednesday evening having our annual Turkey Bowl with the Seidler's (family friends of Bret's).  Thursday on Thanksgiving we had lunch at Bret's Nanna's.  Friday we headed down to Houston to have Thanksgiving dinner with my Granny (dad's side of the family) and then Saturday went over to my Mamaw's (mom's side of the family) for more Thanksgiving.  I have eaten my fair share of turkey!!  It was great to see all of the family but nice to be back.  I did not do any shopping on Black Friday because we were traveling.  I heard there were some great deals but I will admit I am not a fan of crowds, they make me nervous :)  Now time to get decorating for Christmas!!

Turkey Bowl.  Molly loves bowling.






Friday at my Granny's: Bret, my dad, Ross, and Lori (my brother and sister) frying the turkey.

Yummo, it was a delicious fried turkey.

Ross and Lori were making fun of my blogging so I got a picture of them especially for the blog.




Saturday at my Mamaw's:  do a little arts and crafts with some of the little ones.

Molly's hand turkey.

Putting up Mamaw's Christmas tree.


1 comment:

Alison said...

Sounds busy and fun!!!! I was trying to remember that turkey hand print project, but could only remember the hand print part. :):)