Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1 Week Old

Hattie is one week old today.  I feel like it has been longer but at the same time I can't believe it has been a week.  I think you tend to loose track of time with little sleep ;)  Molly just loves Hattie and cannot get enough of her.  She always hold ups her shirt and asks if she can help feed Hattie too.  I explained to her about mommy feeding her and that just mommy has milk.  Molly told me that she has milk too, that she has chocolate milk to feed her.

Hattie is doing great.  She tends to be a little moody when she is awake but I think we have that figured out now and realize that she is going through a growth spurt and just hungry All The Time!!  Which for this nursing momma is not fun but after seeing a lactation consultant and getting all that figured out hopefully things will calm down.  I mean this little girl loves to eat.  We went to the pediatrician Friday and she weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and today at the pediatricians she weighed 7 lbs 11 oz.  Yes in just four days she has gained that much.  Hungry little thing :)!









No comments: