Weight: 17 lbs 5 oz
Height: 26 1/2 in
To miss Hattie:
- You have started food. You have only tried butternut squash so far but loved it.
- You wear size 3 diapers and are in 6-9 month clothes but I have a feeling in about a month will be moving to 9 month clothes.
- For the last month you have not been sleeping great. The doctor said your gums were swollen so that could be causing it. Who knows, but I would like it if you got back on your schedule, please :)
- You are doing the tri-pod wobbly sit but not sitting on your own just yet.
- Some days you don't make a peep and then the next day you talk ALL day long.
- Molly still adores you and you adore her. She can make you laugh or smile just walking in the room.
- You are still a mommy's girl but will give out smiles to everyone as long as I am holding you.
- I think your eyes are going to stay hazel. We think you have your Nani's eyes because you certainly don't have brown ones like mom and dad.
- You have the most impeccable timing for pooping the minute we get in the car and drive off far enough from the house. You ALWAYS poop on the days I work and are on the way to the sitter. She knows when you show up you will have to be changed and 70% of those times you have exploded out of your diaper.