Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Hair Cut....Kind of

Molly had her first official all over hair cut a couple of weekends ago when we went to visit my family. I know what you are thinking...what first hair cut? Well let me give you a little Molly hair (or lack there of) history.

Here is Molly getting her first official hair cut.  She was a little over a year and as you notice there really is no hair except for the mullet growing in the back. For some reason Molly's hair took FOREVER to grow on the front and sides but we were constantly having to trim the mullet.


See here, I think she is right at 2 and the sides and front have never been touched...still just trimming the back.

Again here, I would always get comments like what a cute little bob hair cut.  If they only knew...once again we are still just waiting for the sides and front to catch up so when we cut the mullet it looked like a cute bob.

Now somewhere between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 her hair wanted to give Rapunzel's a run for its money and just started growing like a weed.  So here is Molly at 3 1/2 getting a real hair cut.  We did not go crazy with the hair cut since it only took her 3 1/2 years (her whole life) to get this. However next hair cut I am thinking about cutting more off.  This girl does not like for me to fix it.

No comments: