Wednesday, October 10, 2012

60th Par-Tay

This past weekend we traveled down to my parents house southeast of San Antonio to party for my mom's 60th birthday.  The party was so much fun, especially since I did not think once about taking a picture during it.  We had about 60 guests, all of the cousins and aunts/uncles came too, good bar-b-que food, and beer of course. 


I did manage some pre-party decorating pictures that Rylan and Molly did on the tree house. 


A small break from decorating to see the cows.




This little girl found this slide and figured out how to get up and slide down.  She loved it!  No matter how graceful or not she came down.



So these were the only two pictures I took and this was the morning after the party when we were all eating breakfast which was all family and not everyone was even in the picture.  I also got yelled at after I took this picture.  Maybe because it was the next morning after a late night of partying and mostly everyone was still in their pajamas


No comments: