Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quick Catch Up

Well, no time for blogging in this house!  School is going great and we have gotten into the routine of it.  My class is really sweet and I love all my little kiddos.  I don't get a planning period during the day so my planning period starts after the kids are asleep, kitchen is cleaned from dinner, everything is ready for the next day, and some quiet time to talk to my husband when the kids aren't around.  Summer Lisa was the only one who would stay up till midnight and this is definitley not summer Lisa. 

Molly has been taking dance and LOVES it!  I think this is the only picture I have of her.  It is right after school on Wednesdays so I never get a chance to take a decent picture.



Then there is little miss Hattie.  Love this little stinker!


1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh my goodness - I forgot about Summer Lisa!!! Sweet pictures - I love the dance pic. :)