Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Dad's 60th Birthday

This past weekend we traveled down to my parents for my dad's 60th birthday party!  Friday evening we had a little party for Hattie with my family.  Molly, Rylan, and Colton made the cupcakes.  My nephew Colton ALWAYS wears his "cooking hat" (aka hair net) when he helps cook.  It is so funny because he is very serious about it too. 









These are the only two pictures I got from my dad's party.  I know..shame shame but we were so busy before getting things ready and then when it started there was no time to put down my drink to take pictures.  We all had a great time.  And just in case you cannot read the invitation below my dad wrote this special poem to put on it:

Has pain in one knee
His other hip hurts
Either constipated
Or has the squirts
His eyes got fuzzy
His back is itchy
What do you expect...He is turning 60!

Rylan, Molly, and then Mamaw in the background.  This is the only picture I got from the party!

No comments: