Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love...

I cannot take credit for this post. I saw it on another blog, The Pioneer Woman, and really enjoyed it so I am copying the idea :)

I Love.....

my Savior, Jesus Christ.

my husband.

my daughter.

my family (that includes in-laws).

Friday evenings.

a good grilled steak.

climbing into bed with fresh warm clean sheets.

fishing at the coast.

dinner with friends.

quiet time alone.

Blue Bell Ice Cream.

old country music.

waking up on my own before everyone else to enjoy the quiet morning.

pickles.

Pride and Prejudice.

summer time.

when my house is clean.

stars at night.

slow pace of the country.

the beach.

memories of my childhood.

pizza.

the smell of babies after a bath.

Sunday nap.

This list could go on and on and I am sure that once I post this I will think of something really good that I love and should add to the list but this will have to do.

Bret and I usually don't do anything for Valentine's day but we did enjoy a nice evening at home with the three of us and to top it off we (well Molly) got a fun package in the mail from my mom. We don't get to see her much so she likes to send Molly fun things.


She got a cute outfit and fun pajamas

and a fun Valentine's coloring book.

Molly and I colored Bret a picture for Valentine's while he cooked a scrumptious dinner.

Grilled steak, fresh green beans, potatoes cooked in foil on the grill with onions, butter and garlic, a salad, and blue bell for dessert. By the way I did not finish that huge steak.

1 comment:

Alison said...

What a sweet valentines day! I might have to borrow that idea too. I love to think about the things I'm most thankful for. :)