Thursday, January 20, 2011

10 Week Progress... And A Few Cravings

Well everything is coming right along.  I went to the doctor this week and am 10 weeks and feeling so much better.  Sorry no pics not much to really see.  I never really had any cravings when I was pregnant with Molly and I am not sure if this post qualifies as a craving or just a good buy :).  I had intentions of buying some popsicles because that sounded good and when I was standing in the isle looking at all the options the Blue Bell Mini Sandwiches just shouted out buy me!!  I feel that since they are mini's that it was okay.  Besides I only have one a day and sometimes not even that. 


3 comments:

Alison said...

Mmmmm sounds yummy. For a while I was buying the 100 calorie ones that were the perfect size for the girls. So I'd wait till after they went to bed and then eat two!! Totally defeated the purpose. 1/4 of the way there. :)

Michelle said...

Haha...I LOVED ice cream sandwiches when I was pregnant :). Enjoy them while you can!

Kali said...

I LOVE these and I'm NOT preggo! :-) Fun seeing you this week!