Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's in a name?

Molly has never really made up names for things she does not know. She will usually just point at something and say "this" if she does not know or if somebody walks in the room that she does not know she will ask me "who's that." So it cracks me up that she has made up a name for my cousin Amy. Molly calls her (drum roll)................... "Game." Ha, where did she get that. Even if I correct her she still calls her Game and I don't know where she got it from. Amy comes and visits often because she lives in Austin but has to come to the Dallas area for work. We love it when Game comes and visits and so does Molly!


Molly and Game (Amy)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute!

Michelle said...

Haha! Kaylie called her Aunt Heather "ya ya" for the longest time. Still have no idea where she came up with it!