Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prayer Request

If those of you that read this blog don't mind I have a prayer request for a special family.  D'Lisa was my awesome assistant when I taught in Garland and when we both moved our separate ways to get out and be in Rockwall of course we could not still be together even though we would have loved that.  We have always stayed in contact and would see each other often when the district had all the Special Ed classes get together for meetings.  Her son Collin who will be going into the 6th grade was diagnosed with Lymphoblastic Leukemia this past March.  I read their story and journal through the Caring Bridge site she has set up and it breaks my heart everytime I read it.  The amazing strength that this family has and what they go through just astonishes me.  I ask that you continue to keep Collin in your prayers.  If you are ever interested in following his progress here is a link to his site:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/collinchristian

I am not sure if it will let your read it or make you sign in, but if you have to sign in it just wants an email and password nothing else. 

No comments: