Wednesday, March 2, 2011

16 Weeks

Well, hmm as I look at this picture I guess there is still not much to see.  I think what ever outfit I have on definitely makes a difference in the look of the size of the belly.  It is growing though.  There is no doubt about that.  It is crazy that in a few weeks we get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!  I have mixed emotions and want both but well there is just one in there (thank goodness).  It will be great for Molly to have a sister but also a brother and for me to have another daughter or son.  Just crazy to think about!  Honestly I am fine with whatever.  I just pray for a healthy baby.

4 comments:

Megan said...

You look great!! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!!!

Michelle said...

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to meet baby #2!

Chris said...

We are so excited for you guys and are praying for a healthy pregnancy!

Valerie said...

Can't wait to hear, boy or girl!!!