Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paint Paint Paint

Molly loves to paint and would paint everyday if she could.  Most of the time she does a really good job of not paining herself or the chairs or the table, but she does have the occasional times that when I turn around for two seconds she likes to see what she looks like painted.  The last time she did that I tried to get a picture of her but she ran away into my closet so I could not take a picture.  I immediately had to change my plans to not getting a picture so I could grab Molly before she got paint on the clothes in my closet.  P.S. the time she did that she was not painting with these water colors.  It was still crayola paint and probably would have come out but I did not want to do an extra load of laundry of my clothes that could be avoided.





4 comments:

Alison said...

We only water color at home (surpringly not messy) and finger paint at NANA's!!! (Very messy!!)

Megan said...

Such a big girl! Looks like fun! And yeah...avoid any extra laundry! :-)

Michelle said...

How fun! She does a really good job too!

Alison said...

I thought I commented on this. But if not, I was going to say that the girls can water color here, since it's surprisingly not too messy. But they finger paint at NANA's!!!!